Netting Poles by Nets of America Inc. 100% American made Heavy Duty Zinc/Galvanized steel poles perfect for your batting cage nets or backstop netting. You will not find better poles online or offline. These are the best poles money can by hands down. Guaranteed to last double & triple the life of any other pole you find online or at local hardware store. All other places provide you with Chinese made inferior products. Pay more knowing you a getting an American Made product that will last you for many years to come. We custom cut the poles length you need, we then hot dipthe poles in our zinc/ galvanize solution. After it dries, we then drill a 1/2″ hole 2″ from the top so cable can be run through for hardware installation purposes. Production time for the whole process is 2 weeks. From backyards to MLB fields over the past 20 years Nets of America Inc. has outfitted many facilities.
1-7/8″ Outside Diameter Zinc/Galvanized Steel Netting Poles
- The lighter side of our pole inventory. Good enough for backyard netting poles set up to be used as simple backstop nets
- Good enough for small backstops 4’H to 12’H
2-7/8″ Outside Diameter Zinc/Galvanized Steel Netting Poles
- Perfect for smaller batting cage nets using our #21 to #96 netting. These are lighter poles for batting cage heights from 6’H to 10’H
- Also Perfect for small backstop nets in the backyard ranging from 4’H to 12’H.
4.5 Outside Diameter Zinc/Galvanized Steel Netting Poles
- Perfect for batting cage nets using our #21 to #96 netting. These are heavy duty poles for batting cage heights 8’H to 20’H.
- Also perfect for Backstop nets for Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse & Soccer. Ideal for backstops ranging from 12’H to 30’H.
6-5/8″ Outside Diameter Zinc/Galvanized Steel Netting Poles
- An upgraded version for slightly heavier gauge nylon netting batting cages #60 to #96 ranging in height from 8’H to 24’H.
- Recommended for backstop nets ranging in height of 30’H or more. Perfect for Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse & Soccer backstop nets.
8.625 Outside Diameter Zinc/Galvanized Steel Netting Poles
- These poles are beasts & will last a very long time. Able to handle any size batting cage net.
- Extremely Heavy Duty poles for backstop nets. Good for backstop nets 60’H & above.